GRAPHIC ARTIST - EAVETSubmit ResuméLink
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Develop different types of graphics and layouts for print ads, product illustrations, logos, internet website, etc.
- Determines style, technique, and medium best suited to the requirement
- Preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief.
- Liaising with EDL Printing and other printing suppliers on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Business Studies/Administration/Management, Communications/PR, Creative Multimedia, Fine Arts/Design/Graphics.
- Preferably Junior Associate (1-4 yrs experience) specializing in Arts and Design or equivalent.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelors’/College Degree, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Advertising/Media, Mass Communication, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 years of experienced employees specializing in Arts/Creative/Graphic Design or Equivalent.
- Fresh Graduate are welcome to apply
- Preferably from Rizal/ Antipolo/ Marikina (ideally near San Mateo Rizal).
- Location: Rizal, CALABARZON.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
Our Vision Statement
The leading animal health organization living in a culture of excellence that provides superior products and services through dedicated people fueled by a passion for utmost customer satisfaction
Our Core Values
Masalakit – We care and show genuine concern for the company we belong, our co-employees and the customer we serve.
Integrity – We commit ourselves to protect our credibility through honest and competent workforce consistently providing superior products and services.
Passion for Excellence – We continuously innovate and improve to make our products services, systems, and procedures better, stronger, faster.
Accountability – We are empowered to do something for our group and/or organization, on one hand, we must be prepared to justify our actions to our group and/or the organization.
Social Responsibility – We support in the advocacy in developing and improving the present animal industry, through education community service and environmental protection.