SM Supermalls - Head Office, Pasay - Operations Planning and Control Analyst (Industrial Engineer)Submit ResuméLink
The Operations Planning and Control Analyst acts as staff support to branches in planning, formulation, and implementation of store operations policies and related procedures and other activities; monitoring and evaluation of branch performance and productivity. Conducts special studies on various areas or policies of store operations as initiated by OPC or other groups; formulates and documents necessary guidelines. Proposes and implements recovery plans in operational-financial efforts and cost efficient measures based on branch requirements. Conducts systems analysis and design for new projects and re-engineered projects to adopt to new system requirements for an optimize system model.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Engineering (Industrial).
- Preferably Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in Engineering - Industrial or equivalent.
Has at least working experience in policy making, quality assurance, customer service, or any other related work. Preferrably with background in lean six sigma, quality management system, and standardization.
- Location: Pasay City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
SM Prime Holdings, Inc. (SMPH) is one of the largest integrated property developers in Southeast Asia that offers innovative and sustainable lifestyle cities with the development of malls, residences, offices, hotels and convention centers. It is also the largest, in terms of asset, in the Philippines.
- SM Cinema - SM City Bacolod - Operations Supervisor (Snack Time)
- SM Supermalls - SM Mall of Asia Arena Annex - Leasing Manager (Food Concepts)
- SM Supermalls - SM Aura Premier - Senior Leasing Manager
- SCMC - SM City Daet - Mall Nurse
- CASHIER - SM CITY SAN MATEO
- HR PROJECTS MANAGER - TRANSFORMATION MANAGEMENT (HEAD OFFICE, PASAY)