SM Supermalls - SM Center Muntinlupa - Building Admin Manager (Electrical Engineer)Submit ResuméLink
The Building Administration Manager is responsible in the supervision of maintenance services to ensure the proper upkeep of the mall, including its amenities, utilities and equipment in accordance with company standards of safety, cleanliness and orderliness.
- Periodically conduct maintenance surveys and safety audits to determine repair / renovation needs of the mall and mall tenant facilities.
- Plan scheduled maintenance activities to ensure the efficient utilization of the utilities, facilities and equipment, service vehicles and other office equipment.
- Assist mall management in providing safety and security to the mall employees, mall tenants and customers.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Engineering (Electrical).
- Preferably Supervisor / Senior Associate (5 yrs and up experience) specializing in Maintenance/Repair (Facilities and Machinery) or equivalent.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Electrical Engineering or any other related course.
- Professional License is not required.
- Experience in Building and Facilities Management, Engineering Maintenance Services is not a requirement but could be an advantage.
- Location: Muntinlupa City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
SM Prime Holdings, Inc. (SMPH) is one of the largest integrated property developers in Southeast Asia that offers innovative and sustainable lifestyle cities with the development of malls, residences, offices, hotels and convention centers. It is also the largest, in terms of asset, in the Philippines.
- SM Cinema - SM City Bacolod - Operations Supervisor (Snack Time)
- SM Supermalls - SM Mall of Asia Arena Annex - Leasing Manager (Food Concepts)
- SM Supermalls - SM Aura Premier - Senior Leasing Manager
- SCMC - SM City Daet - Mall Nurse
- CASHIER - SM CITY SAN MATEO
- HR PROJECTS MANAGER - TRANSFORMATION MANAGEMENT (HEAD OFFICE, PASAY)