SCMC - SM City Sta. Mesa - Operations AssistantSubmit ResuméLink
The Operations Assistant provides clerical and administrative assistance to the Building Administration Officers and/or Tenant Relations Officer in the conduct of the day to day activities of the mall operations.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing.
- Preferably Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
• Candidate must be a graduate of any 4-year Business course.
• Work experience in Operations Management and Customer Service is an advantage but not a requirement for this position.
• Computer literate and with above average communications skills both oral and written.
• Applicants must be willing to be assigned in SM City Sta. Mesa
- Location: Quezon City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
SM Prime Holdings, Inc. (SMPH) is one of the largest integrated property developers in Southeast Asia that offers innovative and sustainable lifestyle cities with the development of malls, residences, offices, hotels and convention centers. It is also the largest, in terms of asset, in the Philippines.
- SM Cinema - SM City Bacolod - Operations Supervisor (Snack Time)
- SM Supermalls - SM Mall of Asia Arena Annex - Leasing Manager (Food Concepts)
- SM Supermalls - SM Aura Premier - Senior Leasing Manager
- SCMC - SM City Daet - Mall Nurse
- CASHIER - SM CITY SAN MATEO
- HR PROJECTS MANAGER - TRANSFORMATION MANAGEMENT (HEAD OFFICE, PASAY)