HR Analyst (Excel Advance)Submit ResuméLink
Human Resource Analyst (Excel Advance)
Administers the Human Resources Systems by setting-up the system requirements in collaboration with the different stakeholders and ensuring the needs, requirements, and issues of users are acted on. Able to generate reports from data and collate using MS Excel.
- Systems Administration and Maintenance
-Sets-up the HR systems according to requirements and perform updates brought about by changes in the
organization, as necessary.
-Provides access rights and reports generation facility in order for users to utilize and fully maximize the HR systems.
- Business Process Delivery
-Resolves and addresses concerns/requests raised by users within the agreed timelines.
-Escalates complicated issues to the appropriate parties.
- Business Process Improvement
-Suggests system improvements and enhancements and sees their completion upon approval.
- At least two (2) years minimum work experience with HR systems administration/implementation exposure.
- Graduate of Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Information Technology, or any related course, or higher
- Two (2) years minimum work experience with HR systems administration/implementation exposure.
- Maintenance in Human Resource Information System (HRIS)
- Compensation and Benefits
- Microsoft Excel Proficient (advance user using formulas and short-cuts like Vlook-up and Pivot
* Willing to work within Pasay City Area
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Junior Associate (1-4 yrs experience) specializing in Actuarial Science/Statistics or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Advance MS Excel.
Corporate Office: Mall of Asia Arena Annex Building, Coral Way Corner, J.W. Diokno Boulevard, Pasay City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Location: Pasay City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 2.
SM Prime Holdings, Inc. (SMPH) is one of the largest integrated property developers in Southeast Asia that offers innovative and sustainable lifestyle cities with the development of malls, residences, offices, hotels and convention centers. It is also the largest, in terms of asset, in the Philippines.
- SM Cinema - SM City Bacolod - Operations Supervisor (Snack Time)
- SM Supermalls - SM Mall of Asia Arena Annex - Leasing Manager (Food Concepts)
- SM Supermalls - SM Aura Premier - Senior Leasing Manager
- SCMC - SM City Daet - Mall Nurse
- CASHIER - SM CITY SAN MATEO
- HR PROJECTS MANAGER - TRANSFORMATION MANAGEMENT (HEAD OFFICE, PASAY)