Quality Assurance SpecialistSubmit ResuméLink
The QA Specialist provides Quality audits for the campaign while maintaining effectiveness and target efficiency to ensure client requirements are met. Investigations, reviews, recommendations, and communication are primary functions.
The primary role of a QA Specialist is to monitor, listen, record and evaluate agent phone calls according to the defined rules and processes of Transcom; and to improve customer satisfaction and to act proactively by providing feedback to Operations regarding agent performance. The QA Specialist will ensure the required number for audits for the campaign is completed and the feedback provided to Operations is complete and accurate.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist in locating contacts for internal and external client calibration sessions
- Supporting Team Leaders in setting improvement programs and action plans for CSRs
- Reporting on completed projects and/or reviews (upon requests)
- Escalating quality deficiencies to TQM
- Attending internal local meeting (staff or other departments)
- Being a campaign expert for all campaigns in assigned site
- Gathering up-to-date information and integrating feedback into the best practices
- Handle internal and client complaint/escalations
- Informing training, CS, and OPS of any gaps in contact handling or online guides
- Ensuring the PS-QAS team is well informed with all required campaign information
- Participating in the creation of new procedures, routines, etc...
- Providing feedback to stakeholders on any new projects or test programs
- Analyzing the usage of Knowledge Management database and taking actions accordingly
- Providing recommendation to assist in creating new training programs
- Delivering client-specific quality training as required to all stakeholders
- Participating in the analysis of the product test results
- Identifying and reporting any training needs to maintain the quality level
- Continuously reviewing procedures and implementing improvements with feedback to TQM Governance. Smooth transition to quality improvement
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly test questions and recommendations for ETA
- Discuss QA Process and identifiers to Abay agents
- Calibrating with TQM, Team Leaders, Business Managers, and client at regular intervals, monitoring transactions and analyzing transaction monitoring results
- Ensuring through follow up that action plan objectives have been met, feedback quality and performances results, coaching, follow up and consequence (PDP, action plan)
- Using the group report, need as an extended means to review the performance of the team/agents
- Understanding and supporting clients and company needs and requirements for Quality Improvement
- Attending specific product meetings with client as required, or any other external local meeting
- Using Quality Centre (scoring sheet, volume, report, etc..)
- University degree or equivalent higher qualification
- Have worked in a training, quality and/or operations department
- Have worked with numbers and understand basic mathematics needed for reporting, analysis, and differentiation purposes
- Have a proven and successful track record of effective training in the CRM business or a closely related industry
- Have experienced in monitoring/coaching skills related to behavior-specific feedback
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Junior Associate (1-4 yrs experience) specializing in BPO/Call Center or equivalent.
- Location: Mandaluyong City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 8.
Transcom is a global employer in an industry that depends on strong, resourceful, talented people. We are a results-focused company. Your progress will be determined by your talent and your contribution to the success of your team and our business.
In return for commitment, hard work and talent, we offer competitive salaries and benefits, high-quality training and opportunities to forge a career in a progressive, client-focused business.
Our goal is that every employee becomes their own best motivator, and that management's role in this area is to foster a culture of motivation that is effective in the long term.