SM Supermalls - SM Mall of Asia Arena Annex - Leasing Manager (Food Concepts)Submit ResuméLink
As the Leasing Manager - Food Concepts, expect that your creativity will need to be at work as you build strategies to fill out the tenants. You will not only be required to fill out the tennants but your mall should have the best tenant mix that will attract cosumers in the given area.
This will include but not limited to the following:
- Conceptualize, develop and created strategies, policies, projects and procedures that will increase, improve and maximize tenant occupancy of the malls;
- Review, analyze, propose and advise management and tenants on product/service mix concepts, construction requirements and compliance to contractual obligations;
- Oversee the administration and integration of sales and marketing fuctions in order to ensure improvement of the performance of tenants, tenancy and leasing operations for the purpose of actualizing target rental income budget and planned occupancy levels;
- Achieve tenant satisfaction within the limits and conditions provided by the mall management and other related regulations, company policies and procedures, convention and practices that have been established
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Senior Manager / Manager specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Leasing, Business Development, Account Management, Negotiation Skills.
Applicant must be willing to be assigned at the Head Office - Mall of Asia Arena Annex Building, Pasay City.
- Location: Pasay City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
SM Prime Holdings, Inc. (SMPH) is one of the largest integrated property developers in Southeast Asia that offers innovative and sustainable lifestyle cities with the development of malls, residences, offices, hotels and convention centers. It is also the largest, in terms of asset, in the Philippines.