Leasing Assistant (Head Office)Submit ResuméLink
Leasing Contract Management
- Responsible for the general concern on Lease Contracts and Amendments of Leasing
- Handles preparation of Lease Contracts for all newly awarded Mall and Food Court Tenants
- Prepares renewal of contract for tenants who signify their intention to extend the lease term
- Secures copy of properly documented approved tenants and lease transactions
- Handles and prepares documents of the accounts needed to be endorsed to Legal
Leasing Information Update
- Informs tenant on the status of the contract being processed
- Informs Accounting Department with all the new updates and changes in rentals
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
- Location: Pasay City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
SM Prime Holdings, Inc. (SMPH) is one of the largest integrated property developers in Southeast Asia that offers innovative and sustainable lifestyle cities with the development of malls, residences, offices, hotels and convention centers. It is also the largest, in terms of asset, in the Philippines.
- SM Cinema - SM City Bacolod - Operations Supervisor (Snack Time)
- SM Supermalls - SM Mall of Asia Arena Annex - Leasing Manager (Food Concepts)
- SM Supermalls - SM Aura Premier - Senior Leasing Manager
- SCMC - SM City Daet - Mall Nurse
- CASHIER - SM CITY SAN MATEO
- HR PROJECTS MANAGER - TRANSFORMATION MANAGEMENT (HEAD OFFICE, PASAY)