General AccountantSubmit ResuméLink
Related to the assigned company/ies:
- Maintains all financial books of accounts, i.e. general ledger, general journal, cash disbursements book and cash receipts book.
- Monitors account reconciliation process.
For All MF Group of Companies:
- Prepares requirements regarding renewal and payment of quarterly/annual business licenses.
- Prepares monthly internal financial statements, makes adjusting entries, checks posting, analyzes accounts and ensures timely submission.
- Prepares monthly bank reconciliation reports.
- Prepares working papers for BIR Tax Audits.
- Prepares quarterly financial statements for filing of Corporate Income Tax Return.
- Prepares quarterly commission summary of Marie-France, Facial Care Center and Svenson International Managers, Sales Consultants and Receptionists for submission to the Executive Vice-President for approval.
- Evaluate current methods and processes to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of overall accounting process.
- Handles reconciliation of accounts receivables, accounts payable and other related accounts.
- Handles monthly tax remittances thru BIR EFPS (Electronic Filing and Payment System).
- Checks and reviews tax computations prepared by Accounting Assistants such as monthly VAT remittances and withholding tax remittances.
- Checks entries prepared by Accounting Staff of payroll, commission, Social Security System, Philhealth and HDMF payables.
- Keeps custody of bank statements.
- Checks liquidation of advances.
Customer Relations Management
- Ensures prompt and satisfactory delivery of service to the company’s internal and external clients.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) on Accounting.
- Preferably Supervisor / Senior Associate (5 yrs and up experience) specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Accounting graduate, preferably CPA,
- With at least three (4) years related work experience in handling all facets in Accounting,
- computer literate,
- can communicate across all levels of the organization,
- with good organizational and strong leadership skills,
- able to handle confidential matters and
- with professional bearing.
- Location: Makati City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
"Everything BEAUTIFUL starts here"