- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) on Accounting.
- Preferably Supervisor / Senior Associate (5 yrs and up experience) specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
Related to the assigned company/ies:
- Maintains all financial books of accounts, i.e. general ledger, general journal, cash disbursements book and cash receipts book.
- Monitors account reconciliation process.
For All MF Group of Companies:
- Prepares requirements regarding renewal and payment of quarterly/annual business licenses.
- Prepares monthly internal financial statements, makes adjusting entries, checks posting, analyzes accounts and ensures timely submission.
- Prepares monthly bank reconciliation reports.
- Prepares working papers for BIR Tax Audits.
- Prepares quarterly financial statements for filing of Corporate Income Tax Return.
- Prepares quarterly commission summary of Marie-France, Facial Care Center and Svenson International Managers, Sales Consultants and Receptionists for submission to the Executive Vice-President for approval.
- Evaluate current methods and processes to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of overall accounting process.
- Handles reconciliation of accounts receivables, accounts payable and other related accounts.
- Handles monthly tax remittances thru BIR EFPS (Electronic Filing and Payment System).
- Checks and reviews tax computations prepared by Accounting Assistants such as monthly VAT remittances and withholding tax remittances.
- Checks entries prepared by Accounting Staff of payroll, commission, Social Security System, Philhealth and HDMF payables.
- Keeps custody of bank statements.
- Checks liquidation of advances.
Customer Relations Management
- Ensures prompt and satisfactory delivery of service to the company’s internal and external clients.
- Accounting graduate, preferably CPA,
- With at least three (4) years related work experience in handling all facets in Accounting,
- computer literate,
- can communicate across all levels of the organization,
- with good organizational and strong leadership skills,
- able to handle confidential matters and
- with professional bearing.
- Location: Makati City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
Social Media Footer
“Everything BEAUTIFUL starts here”
Marie France Group of Companies is the country’s pioneer and leading provider of advanced and innovative slimming, skincare, and hair care solutions. We are comprised of the iconic and trusted brands namely Svenson, Facial Care Centre and Marie France.
Svenson started its operations in 1981 and pioneered the technologically advanced hair loss solutions in a market saturated with over-the-counter products.
Facial Care Centre was launched two years later, setting itself apart from other skincare centers by exclusively offering premium and non-invasive skin rejuvenation treatments that help clients feel and look their best for their age.
Marie France, was established in 1985 as the country’s leader and pioneer in non-invasive body shaping treatments that revolutionized Filipinos’ perspective on weight loss. With sustained success over the years, we expanded to cater to the male market through Marie France for Men. Both brands followed a holistic approach to slimming by combining state-of-the-art technology and techniques with sensible nutritional guides. To date, we continue to be the preferred choice of men and women who acknowledge the importance of looking their best and living healthier lives.
Being one of the top players in the industry for more than three decades, The Marie France Group now has 29 branches in 11 locations all over Metro Manila together with Pampanga and Cebu for its provincial branches. Plans for more branch expansion in urban centers nationwide and abroad are also on the horizon.
Along with our continuous growth and success, we are always on the lookout for committed and passionate team members to be part of our growing family. We welcome those who value providing genuine concern to our valued clients and share our core values of commitment, excellence, customer experience and teamwork.
Check out possible opportunities with the Marie France Group and start your life changing career with us!