HR MANAGER (SM CITY PUERTO PRINCESA)Submit ResuméLink
The HR Manager is responsible for planning, overseeing and controlling human resource administration and operations within the areas of recruitment and staffing, compensation and benefits, personnel and labor relations, organizational development, training, performance management and other related functions in order to provide and achieve appropriate and productive working relationships among the management and its employees within the mall and the limits provided by corporate guidelines, local ordinance, and the labor Laws of Code.
Candidates must be a Bachelor’s Degree graduate of Psychology, Behavioral Science, Human Resource Management or any related field.
At least 7 years of managerial experience in all areas of Human Resource Management.
Candidates must be willing to be assigned to SM City Puerto Princesa.
Your Dream Job Awaits!
- At least 7 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Human Resource Management, Humanities/Liberal Arts, Psychology.
- Preferably Senior Manager / Manager specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Location: Puerto Princesa City, MIMAROPA.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
SM Prime Holdings, Inc. (SMPH) is one of the largest integrated property developers in Southeast Asia that offers innovative and sustainable lifestyle cities with the development of malls, residences, offices, hotels and convention centers. It is also the largest, in terms of asset, in the Philippines.
- SM Cinema - SM City Bacolod - Operations Supervisor (Snack Time)
- SM Supermalls - SM Mall of Asia Arena Annex - Leasing Manager (Food Concepts)
- SM Supermalls - SM Aura Premier - Senior Leasing Manager
- SCMC - SM City Daet - Mall Nurse
- CASHIER - SM CITY SAN MATEO
- HR PROJECTS MANAGER - TRANSFORMATION MANAGEMENT (HEAD OFFICE, PASAY)