Account Manager - Mandaluyong CitySubmit ResuméLink
- Responsible for promoting and marketing of the projects of Greenfield projects through advertisements, open house events and participating in various sales and Marketing initiatives.
- Look for interested clients who are willing to invest in real estate properties.
- Attend to inquiries, requests and concerns of potential and existing buyers.
- Research and understand the present trends of the existing market, the customer’s needs, anticipate the future market aspects.
Perks and Benefits:
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
- Recruitment incentive / Signing Bonus
Successful applicants will:
- Receive monthly allowance.
- Earn as much as 125,000 a month on commissions.
- Receive performance bonuses through cash rewards and incentives.
- Engage in extensive training programs
3rd floor Pavilion Mall, Edsa corner Shaw Boulevard Greenfield District, Mandaluyong City.
Office no: 570-5418 local 1285
Mobile No: 0917-596-8939 / 0917-515-7893 (Globe) 0998-886-4479 (Smart)
- Candidate must possess at least a TESDA / Technical / Vocational Certificate, Some College (But did not graduate), Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in Sales – Real Estate or equivalent.
Minimum requirements for ACCOUNT MANAGERS are as follows:
- Open to all courses.
- A graduate of any 2 or 4-year course.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- With or without sales experience.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker is an advantage but, not required.
- Candidates must be willing to work in Greenfield District, Mandaluyong City.
For interested applicants, please send your updated resume to:
Or click apply!
- Salary between PHP 15,000.00 and PHP 23,000.00
- Location: Mandaluyong City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 50.
Greenfield Marketers One is a subsidiary of Greenfield Development Corporation.
One of the Philippines’ most stable and diversified real estate companies, rapidly expanding through aggressive developments in industrial, commercial, residential, recreational and infrastructure projects.
By developing these lands into communities that will remain relevant throughout the years, while simultaneously working with nature and employing the latest in future-ready technology, Greenfield promises to build sustainable developments which will stand the test of time, worthy of being handed down from one generation to the next.