USA - Staff Nurse Cardiology Unit (Non Credentialed)Submit ResuméLink
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) on Nursing.
- Preferably Junior Associate (1-4 yrs experience) specializing in Healthcare - Nurse/Medical Support and Assistant or equivalent.
- Philippine Registered Nurse
- NCLEX Passer
- Currently Employed in a Tertiary Hospital for at least 6 months and with at least 150-bed capacity
- The 100-bed capacity hospital is acceptable as long as it is Magnet and JCI Accredited.
- PRC license (should not expire within 6 months)
- Board certificate
- Board rating
- BSN degree diploma (in English)
- Transcript of records with the summary of RLE
- Passport copy (signed, should not expire within 6 months)
- HS diploma (in English)
- Birth certificate (photocopy)
- NBI Clearance (for travel to the U.S./ For Immigration/ Travel Abroad)
- Employment certificate (current)
- Exam results (if applicable)
- Reimbursement of credentials (NCLEX, IELTS)
- Free immigration processing under Employment-Based Immigrant Visa (EB3)
- Arrival Bonus
- No salary deduction upon deployment
- Free US Travel
- Health and Malpractice Insurance
- Free 1-month housing and furniture rental
- SWH Employee Job Security
To learn more about Shearwater Health and the opportunity to work as an immigrant nurse in the U.S., please follow the link http://swhealth.com/
You may also send your resume to:
Web Portal: http://swhealth.com/nurserecruitment
- Location: Makati City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 10.
ABD Overseas Manpower has been in the Overseas Recruitment Industry since 1990 and for more than 25 years we have been sending Quality Filipino Manpower to our clients all over the world.