- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) on Nursing.
- Preferably Junior Associate (1-4 yrs experience) specializing in Healthcare - Nurse/Medical Support and Assistant or equivalent.
- Philippine Registered Nurse
- NCLEX Passer
- Currently Employed in a Tertiary Hospital for at least 6 months and with at least 150-bed capacity
- The 100-bed capacity hospital is acceptable as long as it is Magnet and JCI Accredited.
- PRC license (should not expire within 6 months)
- Board certificate
- Board rating
- BSN degree diploma (in English)
- Transcript of records with the summary of RLE
- Passport copy (signed, should not expire within 6 months)
- HS diploma (in English)
- Birth certificate (photocopy)
- NBI Clearance (for travel to the U.S./ For Immigration/ Travel Abroad)
- Employment certificate (current)
- Exam results (if applicable)
- Reimbursement of credentials (NCLEX, IELTS)
- Free immigration processing under Employment-Based Immigrant Visa (EB3)
- Arrival Bonus
- No salary deduction upon deployment
- Free US Travel
- Health and Malpractice Insurance
- Free 1-month housing and furniture rental
- SWH Employee Job Security
To learn more about Shearwater Health and the opportunity to work as an immigrant nurse in the U.S., please follow the link http://swhealth.com/
You may also send your resume to:
Web Portal: http://swhealth.com/nurserecruitment
- Location: Makati City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 10.
ABD OVERSEAS MANPOWER CORPORATION is a duly licensed recruitment and placement agency by the PHILIPPINE OVERSEAS EMPLOYMENT ADMINISTRATION with License No. POEA-105-LB-040516-R specializes in personnel search and manpower supply for its various clients abroad. The company prides itself with satisfied clientele in different countries such as Hong Kong, Thailand, Indonesia, Qatar, Kuwait Malaysia, Korea, Brunei and the Middle East particularly in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. ABD OVERSEAS MANPOWER CORPORATION has deployed more than 50,000 workers since it commenced business in 1990.
The company is spearheaded by its President and CEO, ALICIA B. DEVULGADO who is in charge of the day-to-day business activity of the office supported by twenty professional office staff that are well-versed in the recruitment industry. ALICIA B. DEVULGADO is also a member of the board of directors and acts as the Vice President of Internal Affairs of the Overseas Placement Association of the Philippines (OPAP), one of the country’s largest associations of licensed recruitment agencies.
The company is focused on providing clients with quality and competent service. The company believes that meeting and surpassing the needs of their clients is always the first priority and every client request deserves nothing but the company’s best effort. Extensive screening of applicants and sets of qualifying examinations are in place in the selection process. The examinations include trades and skills testing, medical examinations and psychological examinations in order to ascertain the physical and mental competency of each candidate and ensure the quality of service provided by the company.