Sales Training AssociateSubmit ResuméLink
- Identify and assess sellers’ training needs by regularly meeting with the HR Head, division heads/AVPs, and managers to ascertain such needs.
- Prepare engaging and interactive training materials (i.e. PowerPoint presentations, loot bags, info sheets, fliers)
- Develop, organize, and conduct new consultants’ orientation programs (NCOP) for new and veteran sellers
- Teach skills such as prospecting, presentation, closing, computer applications, and policies and procedures
- Administer and evaluate sales aptitude exams
- Modify training programs according to their effectiveness
- Attend meetings with the Condo Division and Land and Houses Group for project updates
- Perform other duties and/or tasks that may be assigned by the HR Head from time to time
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Education/Teaching/Training, Human Resource Management, Psychology.
- Preferably Junior Associate (1-4 yrs experience) specializing in Training and Development or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): strong facilitation skills, good communication and interpersonal skills, familiarity with sales process and best practices.
- Background in sales and/or real estate is an advantage
- Fresh graduates with relevant undergraduate and internship experiences may be considered
- Salary between PHP 20,000.00 and PHP 25,000.00
- Location: Mandaluyong City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
Greenfield Marketers One is a subsidiary of Greenfield Development Corporation.
One of the Philippines’ most stable and diversified real estate companies, rapidly expanding through aggressive developments in industrial, commercial, residential, recreational and infrastructure projects.
By developing these lands into communities that will remain relevant throughout the years, while simultaneously working with nature and employing the latest in future-ready technology, Greenfield promises to build sustainable developments which will stand the test of time, worthy of being handed down from one generation to the next.