- Preferably Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in Hotel Management/Tourism Services or equivalent.
Big brands. Great opportunities. Awesome benefits.
Those are what we offer in our Telecommunications account. Provide over-the-phone support for clients across North America. Help them out with billing inquiries, plan upgrades, basic account error troubleshooting, payments processing, and online applications.
WORK with the pioneer call center.
LEARN from encouraging and excellent mentors.
GROW your career.
You might be the one we’re looking for!
- At least a high school graduate
- No experience needed
- BPO experience is an advantage
- Basic knowledge of PC usage and Internet navigation
- Can communicate in the English Language
Get ready to enjoy these perks now!
- Above industry average salary packages
- Account incentives and performance bonuses
- Night differential and night shift allowances
- Paid sick and vacation leaves
- HMO coverage for you and your qualified dependents
- Group life insurance coverage
- Fast career growth based on your performance
- Supportive work environment
We made it easier for you to APPLY!
Click on APPLY to send your application and expect to be called within 24 hours.
For faster recruitment process, visit our MOA Recruitment Center with a copy of your resume and valid ID.
Bring along some friends with you too.
HOW TO GET THERE
Ride a bus along EDSA going to “Mall of Asia” or “MOA”. Get off at Mall of Asia and go inside the mall. Walk through the exit near Sunset Avenue, One E-Com center will be directly across the road.
From LRT1 - Gil-puyat station, board the small jeepneys going to “Mall of Asia” or “MOA”. These jeepneys are in line near Gil-puyat LRT station and Taft Avenue. Moving along J.W. Diokno Boulevard, ask the driver to drop you off at either Palm Coast Ave. or Sunset Ave. After this, walk towards your left (around 250 meters) and you’ll find One E-com center.
MOA Recruitment Hub
4/F One E-com Center Bldg.
(Along Ocean drive, near Starbucks)
MOA Complex, Pasay City
Mondays to Fridays, 9am-5pm
*Terms and conditions apply. Advertised amount is inclusive of incentives and allowances.
- Location: Pasay City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 5.
Social Media Footer
SYKES is a multinational company with offices in the United States, Canada, Latin America, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia and Australia. It is a global leader in providing customer contact management solutions and services in the business process outsourcing (BPO) arena.
SYKES is the first multinational call center to establish operations in the Philippines (1997) and it is also the first call center in Cebu (2003). Its 5 sites in Manila and 1 site in Cebu house more than 14,000 employees who proudly call themselves SYKESers.