No Experience Needed | Travel Coordinator (HRM / Tourism)Submit ResuméLink
Get up to 1000* cash on-the-spot once you sign the Job Offer this September! Promo runs from September 11 - September 30! Terms & Conditions apply
Find your adventure in SYKES' Travel account.
Pursue your passion for travel. Assist your clients with travel arrangements such as hotel reservations and flight bookings, and deliver great customer service experience to adventure-seekers all over the world!
WORK with the pioneer call center.
LEARN from encouraging and excellent mentors.
GROW your career.
You might be the one we’re looking for!
- Completed at least 2 years of college
- No experience needed
- Customer service or sales/outbound experience is an advantage
- Basic knowledge of PC usage and Internet navigation
- Can communicate in the English Language
Get ready to enjoy these perks now!
- Above industry average salary packages
- Account incentives and performance bonuses
- Night differential and night shift allowances
- Paid sick and vacation leaves
- HMO coverage for you and your qualified dependents
- Group life insurance coverage
- Fast career growth based on your performance
- Supportive work environment
- Encouraging mentors
* The compensation package is inclusive of incentives and allowances. The basic salary varies depending on your assessment.
Disclaimer: Some hiring requirements are filled immediately. To check if this job opening is still available, you may send us a message on Facebook (@SYKESPHofficial) before going to our Recruitment Hub.
- Candidate must possess at least a High School Diploma, Some College (But did not graduate), Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in Hotel Management/Tourism Services or equivalent.
- Location: Mandaluyong City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
SYKES is a multinational company with offices in the United States, Canada, Latin America, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia and Australia. It is a global leader in providing customer contact management solutions and services in the business process outsourcing (BPO) arena.
SYKES is the first multinational call center to establish operations in the Philippines (1997) and it is also the first call center in Cebu (2003). Its 5 sites in Manila and 1 site in Cebu house more than 14,000 employees who proudly call themselves SYKESers.
- Human Resources Intern - With Allowance*
- Industrial Engineering Intern - With Allowance*
- SYKES CUBAO: Open to Undergraduates | HR/Psychology [CSR] - 21,000* Basic Pay
- SYKES CUBAO: Technical Helpdesk [TSR] - Up to 25,750* Monthly
- SYKES CUBAO: HRM/Tourism [CSR] - 21,000* Monthly Basic
- Tired of taking calls? Be part of PIONEER VOICE RELAY ACCOUNT |Earn up to 40,000 in SYKES Alabang