HR InternSubmit ResuméLink
- Will be trained in all facets of the human resources function;
- End to end process of HR;
- Provide clerical and administrative support to the HR department and employees of the company; and
- Other related task that may be assigned as necessary.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Trainee specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Bachelor's Degree in Psychology, Human Resources Development Manager or equivalent
- Can work under pressure and able to perform tasks with minimum supervision
- Has strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills; and
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Location: Makati City, NCR.
- Temporary position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 2.