HR AssociateSubmit ResuméLink
- Manage and ensure accuracy and timeliness of all files and database related to the activities of the department using computerized and manual filing systems
- Recruit sales personnel by developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, screening applications, shortlisting, interviewing, testing, and endorsing prequalified candidates to hiring managers
- Develop, organize, and conduct new consultants’ orientation programs (NCOP) for new and on-board sellers
- Perform other duties and/or tasks that may be assigned by the HR Head from time to time
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Human Resource Management, Psychology.
- Preferably Junior Associate (1-4 yrs experience) specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): strong administration skills, above average communication and interpersonal skills, good facilitation skills, familiarity with different functions of human resources.
- Salary between PHP 18,000.00 and PHP 23,000.00
- Location: Mandaluyong City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
Greenfield Marketers One is a subsidiary of Greenfield Development Corporation.
One of the Philippines’ most stable and diversified real estate companies, rapidly expanding through aggressive developments in industrial, commercial, residential, recreational and infrastructure projects.
By developing these lands into communities that will remain relevant throughout the years, while simultaneously working with nature and employing the latest in future-ready technology, Greenfield promises to build sustainable developments which will stand the test of time, worthy of being handed down from one generation to the next.