HR Trainee (Apprenticeship)Submit ResuméLink
- Review online portfolios and resumes to pre-screen candidates
- Send recruiting emails and reports
- Creating data in NJOYN
- Log candidate information in our master tracker and other internal databases
- Supporting future speed hiring event and proactively source potential hires
- Assisting in floor walks and other Events, they are the one who will be giving prizes and talking to them.
- Post and purging in Monster,Jobstreet and LinkedIn
- Connect2CGI mailbox, keep it clean.
- Screening of NJOYN profiles (paper screening)
- Sending or giving regret letters to failed candidates
- Can do basic screenings for hiring profiles
- Setting schedule interview to HR recruiters or reminding the schedule interview for operations ; on premise role being hired for does not required HR interview
- Chasing candidate for pre-employment discussion
- Scan or print profiles under 201 collation in shared folder
- Checking the attendance of candidates
- Fortneitly reports for all the tasks
- Walk through with the Job description so they are aware of what they are sourcing
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Accounting, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management, Psychology.
- Preferably Trainee specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): • Average oral and written communication, • Keen attention to detail, • Fluency in English, Proficiency in MS Excel.
- Willingness to work in OWS or Alpha
- Must be able to adapt to changes quickly and think conceptually
- Location: Taguig City, NCR.
- Temporary position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 6.
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.