MECHANICAL TECHNICIAN (SOUTH)Submit ResuméLink
JOB SUMMARY: Submit reports related to corrective, preventive and routine maintenance of corporate and operational buildings and facilities like stand-by power system, domestic water system, automated gates, air conditioning unit, motorized roll-up shutters, vehicles and mechanical equipment.
Performs, organizes routine/non-routine maintenance of corporate and operational buildings structures. Conduct inspection, mitigations and enhancements regarding the condition of the building/facilities/under toll plaza canopy.
- Graduate of Mechanical Engineer and/or equivalent Engineering courses (such as Electronics Communication Engineering/ Instrumentation Engineer/ Computer Engineer) or of any 2 or 4 –year course.
- Well experienced in Facilities Operations and Maintenance.
- Experience in service/maintenance of diagnostic tools and computer operations with a minimum of 3 years on the job application.
- Must have strong technical knowledge in building structure, knowledge in electro-mechanical equipment would be an advantage.
- With experience in building maintenance, can handle building related enhancement projects and prepare cost estimate.
- With valid driver’s license and excellent driving skills.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a TESDA / Technical / Vocational Certificate on any course.
- Preferably Junior Associate (1-4 yrs experience) specializing in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- Location: Cavite, CALABARZON.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation (MPTC), an investment holding company, engages in the tollways business activities in the Philippines. With proven track record in managing, constructing, and operating toll facilities and expressways. It constructed and operated some of the Philippines’ major expressways such as the North Luzon Expressway (NLEX), Subic-Clark-Tarlac Expressway (SCTEX), and Manila Cavite Toll Expressway (CAVITEX) toll road facilities.
Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation is a subsidiary of Metro Pacific Investments Corporation. MPTC has lined up a number of Public-Private Partnership (PPP) projects and expansion projects in a bid to boost infrastructure and development programs and support the traffic decongestion initiatives of the Philippine government. Among the PPP Projects in the pipeline are the NLEX-SLEC Connector Road, the Cavite-Laguna Expressway (CALAEX), and the C5 South Link, to link expressways in the North and the South.
A partner in nation-building, MPTC’s infrastructure investment has expanded to the Visayas-Mindanao region with the Cebu-Cordova Link Expressway and ASEAN, specifically in Vietnam and Thailand. Notably, we have a significant stake in three major infrastructure companies in the ASEAN Region: A 49.3% share in PT Nusantara Infrastructure of Indonesia; a 44.94% share in CII Bridges & Roads of Vietnam; and a 29.45% share in Don Muang Tollway Public Company Limited of Thailand.
Through these recent entries into the ASEAN, we have made available our highly developed experience and expertise in building tollroad infrastructure and managing tollways operations to our neighboring countries, along with our global standards in systems and our well-trained and dedicated executive talent.
Be part of our next move to progress and share the ambition of transforming lives through unparalleled road infrastructures with us.