SALES AND TECHNICAL ASSISTANT - East Asia Veterinary Products, Inc.Submit ResuméLink
Assist the Sales and the Technical team with daily task and responsibilities; may include but is not limited to: organize and keep track of to-do list and pending requests, encoding, and processing of orders in the system, coordination with clients, creation of sales report, daily run-through of tasks, monitoring of account progress, making sure deadlines are met.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting customers by phone via inbound and/or outbound calls as well as email communication.
- Assist Sales and technical to complete orders.
- To assist the Sales and Technical with all the documents and information needed.
- Prepare monthly sales report such as per product and per customer
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Agriculture/Aquaculture/Forestry, Business Studies/Administration/Management.
- Preferably Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be customer-focused and goal-oriented
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- 1-2 years minimum insurance agency experience a must
- Must be a graduate of 4 years related course
- Willing to be assigned in San Mateo, Rizal
- Location: Rizal, CALABARZON.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
Our Vision Statement
The leading animal health organization living in a culture of excellence that provides superior products and services through dedicated people fueled by a passion for utmost customer satisfaction
Our Core Values
Masalakit – We care and show genuine concern for the company we belong, our co-employees and the customer we serve.
Integrity – We commit ourselves to protect our credibility through honest and competent workforce consistently providing superior products and services.
Passion for Excellence – We continuously innovate and improve to make our products services, systems, and procedures better, stronger, faster.
Accountability – We are empowered to do something for our group and/or organization, on one hand, we must be prepared to justify our actions to our group and/or the organization.
Social Responsibility – We support in the advocacy in developing and improving the present animal industry, through education community service and environmental protection.