- notify or locate customers with delinquent accounts and attempts to secure payment;
- confer with the customer by telephone in attempt to determine the reason for overdue payment, reviewing terms of sales, service, or credit contract with the customer;
- record information about the financial status of customer and status of collection efforts;
-receive payments and post amount paid to customer account;
-answers queries regarding billing statements.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Business Studies/Administration/Management, Finance.
- Preferably Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): MS Office Literate, Communication skills (Verbal and Written), Pleasing Personality, Organized, Detail Oriented.
- Required language(s): English.
- Location: Muntinlupa City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 4.