- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) on Engineering (Chemical), Engineering (Electrical), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical), Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety), Engineering (Others), Engineering (Petroleum/Oil/Gas).
- Preferably Junior Associate (1-4 yrs experience) specializing in Engineering - Environmental/Health/Safety or equivalent.
- Required certification(s): BOSH, COSH, SAFETY MANUALS.
- Required language(s): ENGLISH, FILIPINO.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As Safety Officer:
1. Prepares the company Safety and Health Manual in consultation with Facilities Manager.
2. Document, establish and monitor compliance to the company’s safety and health policy, programs and procedures.
3. Coordinate with HR the training of employees in areas of safety, including first aid, accident prevention and investigation, work place inspections, hazardous condition monitoring, use of safety equipment, safety laws and regulations, emergency preparedness and response, and other matters essential to the safety and protection of personnel and company resources.
4. Conducts safety trainings/programs
5. Develops a culture of anticipation and prevention of accidents by developing injury and accident prevention strategies in all work areas.
6. Assist the Facilities Manager in accompanying inspectors from DOLE and other government agencies during inspection of work place in matters related to Occupational Safety and Health.
7. Conducts monthly inspection of fire extinguishers, exit lights, safety signage, medical kits, emergency masks, and other tools and equipment necessary for effective handling of various emergency situations such as fire, earthquake, typhoon, personnel injury, chemical spill, etc.
8. Responds and closely coordinates with EPR Team and Food Safety Team in handling emergency situations.
9. Conducts health and safety inspection, accident investigation, analysis and recommendations.
- Follows up on any deficiencies noted during inspections, and ensure that they are corrected.
- Compiles, analyzes, and interprets statistical data related to occupational illnesses and accidents.
- Reviews and reports findings from accident investigations, facilities inspections, and environmental testing.
- Maintains Departmental Safety and Continuous Improvement Bulletin Board.
10. Ensures that installations, repairs and maintenance of building facilities, machineries and equipment comply with the safety requirement. Recommends installation of safety devices on machinery once potential hazard has been identified.
11. Monitor air quality, lighting, noise, ventilation and temperature of work areas to ensure compliance with DOLE Occupational Safety and Health Standards.
12. Participates actively in the programs related to ISO 9001, ISO 22000, and other certification audits.
13. Prepares budget proposals for the implementation of the Company Safety, Health and Continuous Improvement Programs in consultation with the Facilities Manager.
14. Reports to the Facilities Manager and to the Chairperson of Emergency Preparedness and Response Team (EPR) all concerns related to safety.
15. Monitors and renew Municipal and DOLE permits.
16. Performs other functions that maybe assigned to you by which you will be given appropriate training.
As Continuous Improvement Officer:
- Identifies and eliminates wastes and non-value added activities through continuous improvement in production and other departments.
- Performs a wide range of Continuous Improvement (CI) activities including but not limited to planning/developing/documenting CI events, performing 6s audits, process mapping, capability studies, root cause analysis and coordination of all departments and other support areas during CI events
- Ability to train and guide CI teams
- Develop and use establish CI tools
- Lead the regular meetings of continuous improvement teams.
- Fosters positive relationships within the CI teams and the business organization
- Train all levels within the organization to develop the mix of skills and abilities ensuring successful CI behaviors.
- Performs extensive data collection and tracking including but not limited to WIP, labor productivity, rework, raw material inventory, overtime, to identify and address CI opportunities
- Assists in the development and maintenance of a business culture which supports the company’s overall business objectives and goals by providing leadership in issues that involve cost, quality, process, schedule and people environment through the establishment and support of company policy and adherence to various government regulations
- Prepares, executes, revises, and measure progress of continuous improvement plans.
- Develop and revise as necessary Facilities Guidelines, Work Instructions and Monitoring forms and Checklists.
- Schedule Facilities Preventive and Corrective maintenance including Manpower scheduling.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Mechanical), Nursing or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- With strong management and leadership skills
- Self-driven, results-oriented, and can work under pressure
- Has good oral & written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Can work in Canlubang, Calamba Laguna
- Can start ASAP
- Salary between PHP 20,000.00 and PHP 30,000.00
- Location: Laguna, CALABARZON.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 2.
Our premixes make life easier for the best bakers and foodmakers.
Mix Plant, Inc. produces easier-to-use premixes of consistently high quality at the best price.
Mix Plant, Inc. values all its customers and works to provide them with excellent service and products.
Mix Plant, Inc. believes in honesty, productivity and teamwork and commits to value highly competent and customer-oriented employees.