- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Supervisor / Senior Associate (5 yrs and up experience) specializing in Sales - Financial Services (Insurance, Unit Trust, etc) or equivalent.
Solicits new business from corporate accounts through personal sources and/or from Group Referral System
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Bachelor's degree, preferably from a sales-related course
- At least 1 year work experience in sales, preferably in corporate accounts and/or life insurance
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- With good grasp of Microsoft Office applications
- A licensed driver
- Location: Makati City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 3.
Sun Life Grepa Financial, Inc. (Sun Life Grepa) is a joint venture between the Yuchengco Group of Companies (YGC) and Sun Life Financial Philippines (Sun Life). Sun Life Grepa offers financial protection products through its agency, bancassurance, and group account channels.
YGC is one of Southeast Asia's largest conglomerates with over 90 companies, while Sun Life has been a top player in the Philippine market for over 120 years.
A product of the union of distinct brands with their own strengths and global recognition, Sun Life Grepa ranks among the top players of the life insurance industry in the country.
Sun Life Grepa is formerly known as Grepalife Financial, the flagship life insurance firm of YGC. Established in in 1954, it has evolved to be one of the industry's leaders with its daring innovations that have now become industry standards. Grepalife Financial was the first local insurance firm to pioneer the installment life concept, group credit, and pre-need company. It also introduced the salary savings/ salary deduction plan which allowed public servants and ordinary employees to pay for their policies. Carrying its original mandate to bring the benefits of life insurance to those who needed it most – the underpaid and the rural folk – Grepalife Financial sought to find greater ways to give more Filipinos access to life insurance. With the joint venture between Sun Life and YGC, a part of Grepalife's name was incorporated in the new entity name, Sun Life Grepa.
Under the joint venture, Sun Life Grepa owns 51% of Grepa Realty Holdings Corporation, a real estate company; 100% of Grepa Assets Management Corporation, a mutual funds company; and 100% of Great Life Financial Assurance, a life insurance company.