Customer Service Representative - Financial Accounts (Open for Fresh Graduates)Submit ResuméLink
Process Associates for Financial Account
- Answers inbound calls from shareholders and prospective shareholders ;
- Ensure account verification procedures are followed ;
- Respond to specific account and procedural information requests including balances, closing prices, portfolio performance and quotes ;
- Actively resolve client issues ;
- Maintain an understanding of the systems required to initiate shareholder transaction and maintenance requests ;
- Remain up to date regarding Stock Transfer products, services and systems ;
- Complete extensive ongoing training to maintain competency in financial markets and instruments
- Candidate must possess at least a Some College (But did not graduate), Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
- Completed at least 2 years in college; business course and it's equivalent
- No work experience required. Fresh grads are encouraged to apply!
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Willing to work in Taguig\Ortigas
- Location: Taguig City, NCR.
- Contract, Part Time position(s) are available.
A Fortune 500 company, Cognizant is headquartered in the U.S. with offices and delivery centers that span the globe. Born global, Cognizant offers a unique learning and work environment.