Service Desk AnalystSubmit ResuméLink
?Successful candidates will be responsible for resolving issues using excellent customer service skills to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor`s degree, highschool or vocational diploma holder
- Experience in IT is advantage
- With keen attention to detail, and solid problem solving skills
- Proficient computer and technical skills
- Amenable to work on shifting schedule in Taguig City
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a High School Diploma, TESDA / Technical / Vocational Certificate, Bachelor's/College Degree on Computer Science/Information Technology.
- Preferably Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): IT, Troubleshooting.
- Required language(s): English.
- Location: Taguig City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 20.
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.