Sr. Common Services Assistant (Administrative and Government Coordination)Submit ResuméLink
Position Title : Sr. Common Services Assistant (Administrative and Government Coordination)
Duty Station : Manila (Global) Administrative Centre (MAC)
Classification : General Service/ G-7
Type of Appointment : Fixed term, one year with possibility of extension
Estimated Start Date : As soon as possible
Closing Date : November 28, 2019
Salary : PHP 808,512 per annum net of taxes
Under the direct supervision of the Resource Management Officer (RMO) and the overall supervision of the Director of Manila (Global) Administrative Centre (MAC), the selected candidate will be responsible for liaising with relevant government and other counterparts on the issues related to common services, and the day-to-day management of the IOM leased office premises.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- University degree in Business Administration, Management, Finance, Public Administration, Law or a related field from an accredited academic institution with five years of relevant professional experience; or
- Completed High School degree in the above fields with seven years of relevant professional experience.
- Experience in administration, finance, human resources management or related field is required, of which preferably two years in the United Nations Common System;
- Experience in project management and client relations is desirable;
- Strong communication and negotiation skills;
- Client orientation with constructive approach to resolution of problems and dedication to providing timely support;
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure;
- Ability to multi-task, handling a complex workload involving concurrent deadlines;
- Experience supervising administrative staff and coordinating activities.
How to apply:
In order for an application to be considered valid, IOM will only accept applications which should include a cover letter (not more than one page) and résumé highlighting the required education and experience or a duly completed IOM Personal History Form. To access the form, please visit https://www.iom.int/sites/default/files/vacancy/MAC/iom-personal-history-form1.xlsx
For more information, please refer to:
Interested applicants may send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 28 November 2019. VN Number and Position Title (VN 084/2019 – Sr. Common Services Assistant) should be specified in the SUBJECT field.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Business Studies/Administration/Management.
- Preferably Supervisor / Senior Associate (5 yrs and up experience) specializing in Corporate Strategy/Top Management or equivalent.
- Salary between PHP 67,375.00 and PHP 67,376.00
- Location: Makati City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
Being a member of the IOM team requires the highest standards of efficiency, competence and integrity. As an international organization with a global mandate, IOM also aims to maintain an equitable geographical balance among its staff. As such, its recruitment efforts target, but are not necessarily limited to, nationals of its Member States. IOM is an equal opportunity employer and seeks committed professionals with a wide variety of skills in the field of migration. IOM staff work in multi-cultural environments, in which diversity and cultural sensitivity are valued.