Advisor, Client Solutions (February class)Submit ResuméLink
- Support FactSet applications and create custom FactSet models, screens, and solve complex financial queries
- Provide creative solutions through expert telephone, email, instant message, and proprietary communication channels
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Accounting, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Communications/PR, Economics, Finance, Marketing.
- Preferably Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- A proficient understanding of the FactSet Workstation, the content clients consume through FactSet and Microsoft Excel
- Follow procedures for maintaining the highest level of quality support for all FactSet client
- Share ideas and promote suggestions for improvement of workflows
- Cooperate and liaise with other FactSet groups, including Client Solutions, Sales, and Product Development
- Meet targets and goals set by exhibiting motivation and high performance
- Attend internal meetings and training sessions and complete projects as requested
- Keep up to date with the market we are operating in, including our products and competitors
- Progress is reviewed informally on a monthly basis, followed by formal 6 month and yearly reviews as per FactSet procedur
- Location: Taguig City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 35.
For 40 years, the world’s financial professionals have relied on FactSet, across teams, across asset classes, and at every stage of the investment process. Our goal is to provide a seamless user experience spanning idea generation, research, portfolio construction, trade execution, performance measurement, risk management, reporting, and portfolio analysis across the front, middle, and back office to drive productivity and performance. FactSet’s flexible, open data and software solutions can be implemented across the portfolio lifecycle or as standalone components serving different workflows in the organization.