PROJECT BASED HR CLERK (SM CITY PUERTO PRINCESA)Submit ResuméLink
The role of the HR Clerk is to provide active assistance in the implementation of HR processes and procedures in the assigned branch. Such will include but is not limited to the following: compensation and benefits, timekeeping, employee relations, etc.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Human Resource Management, Psychology.
- Preferably Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Computer literate and with excellent communications skilss both oral and written
- Must be highly organized, detail-oriented and keen on meeting deadlines
- Must be able to handle confidential information and shifting priorities
- Location: Puerto Princesa City, MIMAROPA.
- Contract position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
SM Prime Holdings, Inc. (SMPH) is one of the largest integrated property developers in Southeast Asia that offers innovative and sustainable lifestyle cities with the development of malls, residences, offices, hotels and convention centers. It is also the largest, in terms of asset, in the Philippines.
- SM Cinema - SM City Bacolod - Operations Supervisor (Snack Time)
- SM Supermalls - SM Mall of Asia Arena Annex - Leasing Manager (Food Concepts)
- SM Supermalls - SM Aura Premier - Senior Leasing Manager
- SCMC - SM City Daet - Mall Nurse
- CASHIER - SM CITY SAN MATEO
- HR PROJECTS MANAGER - TRANSFORMATION MANAGEMENT (HEAD OFFICE, PASAY)