Jr. Finance AssistantSubmit ResuméLink
Position Title : Jr. Finance Assistant
Duty Station : Manila (Global) Administrative Centre (MAC)
Classification : General Service/G-3
Type of Appointment : Special short-term, nine months with possibility of extension
Estimated Start Date : As soon as possible
Closing Date : December 09, 2019
Salary : PHP 420,612 per annum net of taxes
Under the overall guidance of the Director of the Department of International Cooperation and Partnership and the direct supervision of the Sr. Finance and Administrative Assistant, the successful candidate will be providing assistance on the daily monitoring of budgets related to the Migration Governance Indicators (MGI) project.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- University degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or any related field from an accredited academic institution, with one year of relevant professional experience; or
- Completed High School degree from an accredited academic institution, with three years of relevant professional experience.
- Professional work experience in financial monitoring and reporting;
- Computer literacy with proficiency in accounting packages, Access, Excel and SAP, etc., an advantage.
How to apply:
In order for an application to be considered valid, IOM will only accept applications which should include a cover letter (not more than one page) and résumé highlighting the required education and experience or a duly completed IOM Personal History Form. To access the form, please visit https://www.iom.int/sites/default/files/vacancy/MAC/iom-personal-history-form1.xlsx
For more information, please refer to:
Interested applicants may send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 09 December 2019. VN Number and Position Title (SVN 003/2019 – Jr. Finance Assistant) should be specified in the SUBJECT field.
Applications from qualified female candidates are especially encouraged.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Accounting, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Finance.
- Preferably Junior Associate (1-4 yrs experience) specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Salary between PHP 35,050.00 and PHP 35,051.00
- Location: Makati City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
Being a member of the IOM team requires the highest standards of efficiency, competence and integrity. As an international organization with a global mandate, IOM also aims to maintain an equitable geographical balance among its staff. As such, its recruitment efforts target, but are not necessarily limited to, nationals of its Member States. IOM is an equal opportunity employer and seeks committed professionals with a wide variety of skills in the field of migration. IOM staff work in multi-cultural environments, in which diversity and cultural sensitivity are valued.