- Candidate must possess at least a TESDA / Technical / Vocational Certificate, Some College (But did not graduate), Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
Shift to Dayshift!
Australia’s leading bank is looking for Customer Service Professionals to provide efficient and excellent support to its clients through outbound collections calls, initiating payment reminders, and maintaining accurate records of account transactions.
WORK with the pioneer call center.
LEARN from encouraging and excellent mentors.
GROW your career.
You might be the one we’re looking for!
- Completed at least 2 years of college
- At least 6 months of BPO experience is needed
- Basic knowledge of PC usage and Internet navigation
- Can communicate in the English Language
- Willing to work in Glorietta 1, Makati
Get ready to enjoy these perks now!
- Above industry average salary packages
- Account incentives and performance bonuses
- Night differential and night shift allowances
- Paid sick and vacation leaves
- HMO coverage for you and your qualified dependents
- Group life insurance coverage
- Fast career growth based on your performance
- Supportive work environment
- Encouraging mentors
We made it easier for you to APPLY!
Click on APPLY to send your application through Jobstreet and expect to be called with 24 hours.
For faster recruitment process, visit our MOA Recruitment Center with a copy of your resume and valid ID.
Bring along some friends with you too.
HOW TO GET THERE
Ride a bus along EDSA going to “Mall of Asia” or “MOA”. Get off at Mall of Asia and go inside the mall. Walk through the exit near Sunset Avenue, One E-Com center will be directly across the road.
From LRT1 - Gil-puyat station, board the small jeepneys going to “Mall of Asia” or “MOA”. These jeepneys are in line near Gil-puyat LRT station and Taft Avenue. Moving along J.W. Diokno Boulevard, ask the driver to drop you off at either Palm Coast Ave. or Sunset Ave. After this, walk towards your left (around 250 meters) and you’ll find One E-com center.
MOA Recruitment Hub
4/F One E-com Center Bldg.
(Along Ocean drive, near Starbucks)
MOA Complex, Pasay City
Mondays to Fridays, 9am-5pm
*Terms and conditions apply. Advertised amount is inclusive of incentives and allowances.
- Location: Pasay City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 10.
Social Media Footer
SYKES is a multinational company with offices in the United States, Canada, Latin America, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia and Australia. It is a global leader in providing customer contact management solutions and services in the business process outsourcing (BPO) arena.
SYKES is the first multinational call center to establish operations in the Philippines (1997) and it is also the first call center in Cebu (2003). Its 5 sites in Manila and 1 site in Cebu house more than 14,000 employees who proudly call themselves SYKESers.