- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Some College (But did not graduate) on any course.
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in BPO/Call Center or equivalent.
- Completed at least 2 years in college
- With or without work experience
- Excellent English communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Good comprehension skills
- Basic knowledge with MS Office
- Willing to work on weekends and holidays
- Amenable to work onsite - ILOILO CITY
- Responsible for delivering outstanding customer service
- Upbeat, outgoing, motivated persons, with the entrepreneurial spirit needed.
- Ensures customer satisfaction and loyalty by assisting and resolving a wide variety of customer requests, inquiries and complaints.
- Handles inbound calls on the first call, through the use of proactive customer service and call control techniques and proven troubleshooting procedures
- Creates an exceptional experience for the customer by using professional customer service techniques, personalizing and focusing on adding value to the call
- Retains existing customer/services through the use of proactive customer service/consulting techniques and enabling customers to perceive value in the service
- Consistently improving product knowledge and understanding, participating in ongoing training in keeping with changing business strategies
- Manipulate systems and escalate issues to the appropriate personnel for final resolution
- Adheres to HGS’ policies and procedures and maintain a positive attitude in support of HGS’ Commitment to Excellence.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Competitive salary package
- Account incentives
- Night differential
- Paid leaves
- Rice Allowance
- Medical and Life Insurance
- Salary between PHP 14,000.00 and PHP 15,000.00
- Location: Iloilo, Western Visayas.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 100.
Social Media Footer
At HGS, our sole focus is on the skills you will bring to our table and the ones you will learn with us. We are excited about what we can do here, together. Join us.
A part of the multi-billion dollar conglomerate Hinduja Group, HGS is a global leader in business process management (BPM) and optimizing the customer experience lifecycle. We are committed to our mission of enabling our clients to become more competitive every day. Our expertise lies in combining technology-powered services in automation, analytics, and digital with domain expertise focusing on Back-Office processing, Contact Centers and HRO solutions to deliver transformational impact to our clients.
By the merit of being in the customer service industry for more than four decades now, HGS has been in the thick of all innovations that have swept CRM operations worldwide. Over the past two decades, we have built expertise in nine industries, serving both international and local clients across seven geographies. Now, we are ideating new-age careers in each of these verticals to help us revolutionize today’s customer experience, leading our clients to the forefront of their business.
To be a globally preferred business process transformation partner for our clients, creating value in their business through innovative outsourcing solutions.
To Make Our Customers More Competitive
HGS has evolved the following set of Seven Values that inspire and energize every employee of the Company and its subsidiaries: