- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) on Accounting, Finance.
- Preferably Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in Finance - Audit/Taxation or equivalent.
The said position shall provide support to the Internal Audit Division in conducting field audits in assigned branches to identify, gauge and closely examine the adequacy, efficiency and effectiveness of day-to-day internal controls in branch operations. He/She shall also investigates immediate issues and checks observance to policies and procedures of the Association relative to laws/rules/regulations and other relevant standards.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Accountancy, Internal Audit or equivalent.
- Candidate with work experience in the audit field has an advantage
- Must be keen with details
- Must possess good oral and written communication skills
- Must be proficient in MS Office applications (MS Excel)
- Willing to be assigned in other branches of the company
- Accountants with license has an advantage
- Fresh graduates and applicants with no experience are encouraged to apply
- Salary between PHP 18,000.00 and PHP 20,000.00
- Location: Quezon City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 3.
To be the premier non-stock savings and loan Association that values and empowers the lives of today's heroes.
We build lasting relationships to our members by providing financial services that are responsive to their needs and dreams.
OUR CORE VALUES
Integrity and Honor Above All
We shall conduct our business with the highest level of integrity and moral standards.
Our competent, professional and dedicated employees are focused on the delivery of excellent service at all times.
We encourage a culture of innovation where new and appropriate technology are harnessed to improve our services.
Responsibility and Accountability
We strictly adhere to the norms of good governance and accountability in the management of our members' funds.
We believe that in unity there is strength.
We abide to the principle that loyalty spells the stability of the Association's foundation.