- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) on Pharmacy/Pharmacology.
- Preferably Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in Healthcare - Pharmacy or equivalent.
- Dispensing Pharmacist are responsible for dispensing both prescription and nonprescription medicine. They provide relevant drug information to the patient and medical practitioner. Dispensing pharmacists must be familiar with legal and ethical guidelines of Philippine Food and Drug Administration.
- Responsible for the correctness of drug dispensing to clinic patients
- Validates the prescription before the drug product is/ are dispensed
- Provides drug information to the patient through patient counseling
- Ensures that the prescription book is up to date
- Practice proper drug handling, drug storage, and monitors drug expiry
- Receive the products for every new deliveries
- Applies/ Practice FIFO (First In First Out)
- Closely monitor the product inventory flow for both in and out
- Temperature monitoring
- Supervise and provides training to the pharmacy support staff
- Attends necessary Seminar as required by the local regulatory authorities
- Responsible for compounding preparations
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree, Pharmacy/Pharmacology or equivalent.
- Atleast 1-2 years experience as Pharmacy Assistant/ Pharmacy Head.
- Fresh Graduate are welcome to apply.
- Newly Board Certified (Registered Pharmacist) encouraged to apply.
- Location: Taguig City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 2.
Social Media Footer
HOO is committed to a holistic approach in addressing skin concerns, from the most common to the most challenging, by repairing and restoring healthy skin function through our brand portfolio of prescription-strength skin care products and medical skin programs administered by our board-certified dermatologists.
Our team of board- certified dermatologists and plastic surgeons provide the best possible product and medical skin treatments available to address the dermatological and aesthetic concerns of our clients, providing them with guaranteed optimal results in achieving younger- looking skin at any age.
Our brand portfolio transforms skin from the inside out. It reaches deep below the skin’s surface, right down to the cellular level to stimulate cell renewal and bring back the glow and softness of young skin. Under the guidance of board-certified dermatologists, the products help smooth out roughness and correct imperfections like uneven skin tones, acne, blemishes, melasma, sun damage, and hyperpigmentation.
HOO is the destination for anything and everything about achieving younger- looking skin at any age. It is a high-end boutique for medical-grade skin care products as well as a venue for professional consultation and skin treatment with board-certified dermatologists.