- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English and Filipino.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management/Human Resource
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- COMPUTER LITERATE,
- EFFECTIVE WRITTEN AND ORAL COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- ABILITY TO PRIORITIZE AND COORDINATE TASK AND ASSIGNMENT,
- CAN WORK UNDER PRESSURE,
- ANALYTICAL SKILLS
- STRONG INTERPERSONAL SKILLS
- Location: Laguna, CALABARZON.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 2.
Our vision is for ASPAC to be the most trusted Philippine partner in strategic global logistics solutions.
ASPAC provides comprehensive and value-added strategic logistics solutions to our global partners by:
- Tailoring solutions to satisfy customer requirements.
- Developing advanced IT systems to enhance customer efficiency.
- Maintaining capable and reputable suppliers.
- Assigning highly committed, competent and reliable team members.