- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Engineering (Industrial).
- Preferably Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in Engineering - Industrial or equivalent.
- Sets daily target planning and manpower allocation and monitors daily attendance of team members.
- Prepares and submits reports of QC findings (either good or rejected parts) and updates QC inventory based on returned items.
- Monitors completion of inspection of alerted parts
- Monitors and sets schedule for items subject for 100% stock inspection
- Prepares and submits accurate and complete KPI reports to Operations Support Group Supervisor on a weekly basis with analysis
- Reports any irregularities to immediate superior and makes useful recommendations/solutions
- Formulate and implement quarterly KAIZEN activities as to Safety, Quality, Productivity, Cost, Space
- Formulate and implement effective countermeasures for inventory related variances (Stocktake, cycle count)
- Conducts daily safety patrol and formulate effective countermeasures to address safety findings immediately
- Must be willing to be assigned in Sta. Rosa, Laguna
- With professional driver's license (restrictions 1&2) is an advantage
- Location: Laguna, CALABARZON.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 5.
Our vision is for ASPAC to be the most trusted Philippine partner in strategic global logistics solutions.
ASPAC provides comprehensive and value-added strategic logistics solutions to our global partners by:
- Tailoring solutions to satisfy customer requirements.
- Developing advanced IT systems to enhance customer efficiency.
- Maintaining capable and reputable suppliers.
- Assigning highly committed, competent and reliable team members.