- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in Sales - Telesales/Telemarketing or equivalent.
We are looking for competent, committed consistent and creative men and women who can help Philippine schools develop innovative teaching and learning environments. Are you up for the challenge of being part of expansion of Team Diwa’s nationwide network of SALES SPECIALIST? Apply Now!
Responsible for the achievement of yearly sales target and collection target set by the Management, with the objective of ensuring efficient implementation of approved Sales / Marketing programs and the liquidity of the assigned territory.
* Top mind knowledge of all products
* Attain Sales target for the school year
* Submit monthly collection target
* Effectively conducts sales presentation to client schools
* Deliver products to client schools on or before the latest date with the school
* Ensure that product promo copies are managed and received by schools on time
- Education: A background in Business Administration is preferred, but graduates from any four(4) year course who are interested in sales and have a strong entrepreneurial mindset are welcome.
- Experience: Having worked in sales, specially institutional or business-to-business transactions, is an advantage.
- Skills: Excellent oral and written communication in English, Filipino or any Philippine language
Strong presentation skills
Can approach problem solving with creative thinking
Excellently seeks new information – new market, new trends
Listens like a coach
- Deployment: Willing to be assigned anywhere in the Philippines. Positions are open in North Luzon, National Capital Region, South Luzon, Visayas and
- Location: Makati City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
Diwa Learning Systems Inc (Diwa), a subsidiary of First Asia Venture Capital*, is the leading publisher of print and digital educational resources in the country today. Diwa is a multi-awarded and innovative provider of educational solutions with an extensive distribution network across the Philippines.
The company started when it acquired the rights to publish Bato Balani for Science and Technology, a supplementary magazine for high school students. Not long after, the company began producing Salaguinto, a counterpart science magazine for grade school students. The success of these magazines encouraged Diwa to expand its product offerings to magazines and textbooks for all the subject areas in basic education.
As a response to the needs of the 21st century, Diwa started integrating Information and Communications Technology (ICT)to their products as early as 10 years ago. And in a bold and pioneering move, they have introduced their flagship digital product to Philippine schools: Genyo e-learning, the country's first fully integrated and only learning management system for basic education with content available for English, Math, Science, Filipino, and Araling Panlipunan.
Today, Diwa develops all of its digital and printed products with the conscious effort to teach 21stcentury skills, moving from "learning how to use technology" to "using technology to learn". Also, all of its printed resources are available in electronic format, making teaching and learning possible anytime, anywhere, and virtually on any device.
Diwa's wide array of products allows the company to offer customizable solutions that make 21st century learning possible for every Philippine school.