Implement revenue management strategies and processes in our client hotels, in order to optimize and maximize its revenues.
- implement revenue management operations, procedures and best practices.
- Identify new revenue opportunities.
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly reporting.
- Optimize and expand distribution partnerships.
- Act as overall business development consultant for the hotel manager/owner.
- Challenge and influence hotel to improve service level and operational standards.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with levels of staff at the client hotel.
- Travel regularly to each hotel.
- Embed a revenue management culture.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Accounting, Economics, Finance, Marketing.
- Preferably Senior Manager / Manager specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Location: Quezon City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.