A hotel Front Office Manager is tasked with making sure that the Front Office – the place where guests first come into contact with the hotel and staff – runs smoothly and effectively.
Front Office Manager responsibilities include:
- Managing and training the Front Office staff
- Ensuring the front desk provides a professional and friendly service for guests
- Dealing with guests
- Arranging staff scheduling
- The Front Office is the area of the hotel where guests form their first and last impressions of the hotel – this makes it really important for the Front Office Manager to work hard to create a pleasant experience for guests to ensure their return.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Hospitality/Hotel and Restaurant Management, Tourism/Travel.
- Preferably Senior Manager / Manager specializing in Hotel Management/Tourism Services or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): customer oriented, communication skills.
- Required certification(s): Certified Guest Service Professional.
- Location: Aklan, Western Visayas.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.