- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Accounting, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics, Finance, Marketing, Mathematics.
- Preferably Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Filipino.
FactSet is a leader in providing research and analytical tools, which offer instant access to accurate financial data and analytics to finance professionals around the world. FactSet Fundamentals produces various datasets from core fundamental data to industry related analysis, such as economic classifications based on the FactSet Revere economic hierarchy.
The primary role of an analyst is to produce error free data within a specified time frame. The raw material is available to the analyst in the form of financial reports & statements of the companies, press releases and news statements. The analyst will be responsible for the interpretation; analysis & updating of financial related data on publicly traded companies from various sources.
- Track merger and acquisitions, and accurately and concisely transpose relevant information into a database
- Research company filings for financial data and value-added information related to M&A deals
- Generate monthly reports addressing the M&A market for clients, media, and the investment community
- Research and resolve data issues and questions from clients
- Establish contacts and liaise with investment banks and law firms involved in M&A deals
- Ad hoc research projects as assigned
- Good accounting skills with a solid understanding of financial statements
- Strong communication, organization and interpersonal skills
- A proactive, confident thinker proficient in multi-tasking
- Highly self-motivated who can work independently as well as in a group setting
- Enthusiasm, a strong sense of initiative, able to prioritize, with an eye for detail and commitment to accuracy
- Fluent in English and other selected language
- Knowledge of the general rules of US GAAP, IFRS and /or other accounting standards
- Strong analytical skills
- Fundamental understanding of the M&A marketplace
- Location: Taguig City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 10.
FactSet is a leading provider of integrated online financial and economic information to the global financial community. FactSet offers mission critical investment research and work flow solutions to analysts, portfolio managers, investment bankers and other financial professionals. Our services are used by the top 10 global investments banks and 95 of the top 100 asset managers.
FactSet creates data and software solutions for investment professionals around the world, providing instant access to financial data and analytics that investors use to make crucial investment decisions. For 40 years, through market changes and technological progress, our focus has always been to provide exceptional client service. From more than 60 offices in 24 countries, we’re all working together toward the goal of creating value for our clients, and we’re proud that 95% of asset managers who use FactSet continue to use FactSet, year after year.