- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Associate (1-4 yrs experience) specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
- Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate, Bachelor's/College Degree , any field.
- With at minimum 1 year international voice BPO experience
- With excellent communications skills
- Amenable to work in night shift (for part time)
- Can start ASAP
- Location: Muntinlupa City, NCR.
- Part Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 15.
Social Media Footer
As part of UnitedHealth Group, a Fortune 6 company, Optum is a leading health services and innovation company dedicated to helping make the health system work better for everyone. With more than 115,000 people collaborating worldwide, Optum combines people, technology, data and action to improve the delivery, quality and efficiency of health care.
This work takes all of your commitment, skills, passion and energy. It’s hard to become #1 and even harder to stay in the lead. That’s why we rely on a set of fundamental principles that are guiding our way forward. Our values of integrity, compassion, relationships, innovation, and performance serve as a foundation to transform health care.
Are you in? Learn more about your future at Optum: workatoptum.com
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Optum is a drug-free workplace. © 2017 Optum Global Solutions (Philippines) Inc. All rights reserved.