- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
Career shifters and fresh graduates? Thinking of a work place where you can discover your life's best work? Head into Optum and join our growing team in Alabang site! No experience required.
- Bachelor's degree holder; any field
- With average to excellent communications skills
- Highly adaptable and a team player
- Amenable to work in shifting schedules
- Can start ASAP
What we offer and what to expect:
- Market Competitive Pay Levels
- Retirement Plan
- Medical Plan (HMO) from Day 1 of employment
- Dental, Medical, and Optical Reimbursements
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Time-Off Benefits
- Sick Leave Conversion
- Tuition Fee Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Annual Performance Based Merit Increases
- Employee Recognition
- Training and Staff Development
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee Volunteerism Opportunity
- All Mandatory Statutory Benefits
Walk in applicants are highly prioritised! Free snacks and meals for every successful applicants! Apply through Jobs180and get movie tickets! Our Recruitment Hub is open from Monday to Saturday 11AM to 6PM.
12th Floor Vector 3 Bldg, Northgate Cyberzone, Filinvest Alabang, Muntinlupa City
Contact person: 0999.222.7958 and look for Darmel
- Location: Muntinlupa City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 55.
Social Media Footer
As part of UnitedHealth Group, a Fortune 5 company, Optum is a leading health services and innovation company dedicated to helping make the health system work better for everyone. With more than 115,000 people collaborating worldwide, Optum combines people, technology, data and action to improve the delivery, quality and efficiency of health care.
This work takes all of your commitment, skills, passion and energy. It’s hard to become #1 and even harder to stay in the lead. That’s why we rely on a set of fundamental principles that are guiding our way forward. Our values of integrity, compassion, relationships, innovation, and performance serve as a foundation to transform health care.
Are you in? Learn more about your future at Optum: workatoptum.com
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Optum is a drug-free workplace. © 2017 Optum Global Solutions (Philippines) Inc. All rights reserved.