- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Advertising/Media, Communications/PR, Journalism, Linguistics/Languages, Marketing.
- Preferably Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English.
The primary role to manage the customer experience and provide first-line support for our subscription products in the media and communications markets via chat, email, and phone.
The CS Account Executive provides technical assistance, set-up for new client accounts, renewals of existing accounts, and provides various types of support for Agility’s multiple product offerings. The consultant also supports the Account Executives and Account Managers on various requests related to supporting new and managing existing customers.
- Effective English communication skills, both oral and written
- Basic knowledge of Windows and MS Office applications
- Highly organized and knows how to prioritize tasks; good judgement; intuitive; able to recognize what the situation calls for
- Good interpersonal skills; can effectively deal with different levels and types of people.
- Able to adapt to flexible schedules
- Location: Makati City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
A leader in the Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO) sector, EBAR Abstracting Company, Inc. (EACI) provides specialized editorial, production and technology services to the world's leading media, publishing and information services companies, helping them create and manage content more efficiently and economically. The company also helps information-intensive companies in fields from defense and aerospace to IT and telecommunications - reduce costs and improve how they create technical documentation and customer and product information.
To create competitive value for the customer via provision of effective, efficient and high quality KPO services based on original and insightful application of domain knowledge and best practice solutions to customer needs and requirements.
To enable our clients to realize significant cost savings and productivity gains from their content-related operations, to help them achieve better outcome and compete more effectively in demanding global market.
Our KPO services specifically target processes that demand advanced information analysis and interpretation, as well as judgment and decision-making. For information and media companies, these services include content creation and enhancement, analytics, taxonomy and controlled vocabulary development, hyper-linking, indexing, abstracting, technical writing and editing, copy-editing and general editorial services, including the provision of synopses and annotations. These services cover a wide spectrum of disciplines, including medicine, law, engineering, management, finance, science and the humanities. To provide these services, we have organized knowledge teams which consist of educated and highly trained people with expertise in relevant subjects.
EBAR Abstracting Company Inc., is a subsidiary of Innodata Inc.