- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Accounting, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics, Finance, Marketing.
- Preferably Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Filipino.
- Monitor corporate events such as shareholder meetings from various sources like EDGAR and company websites.
- Encode meeting agenda and vote results into the database.
- Keep track of corporate actions including adoption of certain company policies and procedures.
- Understand shareholder actions and activist intentions.
- Maintain company record, making sure that all information is correct and updates are made real time.
- Analyze documents and make changes according to set guidelines or methodologies.
- Participate in meetings related to ad hoc enhancements and testing.
- Work on data clean-ups and other projects like documentation.
- Coordinate with Quality Analysts on feedback relating to work and make changes as needed.
- Communicate effectively to other members of the team that are located globally
- Report critical issues promptly.
- Perform other tasks assigned by the Team Leader.
- Background on Corporate Governance and Activism and understanding of the Financial markets
- Experience in the use of data entry tools and applications
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and meet deadlines
- Good communication, organization and interpersonal skills
- Keen eye for details
- Strong problem solving skills
- Willing to work in McKinley Hill, Taguig City
- Willing to work on shifts (AM, PM, GY)
- Location: Taguig City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 10.
FactSet is a leading provider of integrated online financial and economic information to the global financial community. FactSet offers mission critical investment research and work flow solutions to analysts, portfolio managers, investment bankers and other financial professionals. Our services are used by the top 10 global investments banks and 95 of the top 100 asset managers.
FactSet creates data and software solutions for investment professionals around the world, providing instant access to financial data and analytics that investors use to make crucial investment decisions. For 40 years, through market changes and technological progress, our focus has always been to provide exceptional client service. From more than 60 offices in 24 countries, we’re all working together toward the goal of creating value for our clients, and we’re proud that 95% of asset managers who use FactSet continue to use FactSet, year after year.