- Preferably Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Filipino.
As a Research Analyst, you will be responsible for applying current and new workflows, processes, methodologies in acquiring relevant document requirements through our in-house systems, external mediums and parties. You will be analyzing these content sets, extracting the necessary information and ensuring proper identification and representation of these information and documents in the system, making it available to FactSet clients in real-time and in top quality.
The heart of your role is data integrity, vital in sustaining and increasing FactSet’s competitive edge in the industry through your competent and quality coverage of these requirements.
- Ensure smooth day to day execution and delivery of your individual goals on your market and other assigned tasks
- Achieve quality, timeliness and productivity metrics
- Attend all training requirements for process, methodology, workflows, and systems
- Keep track of all communications on updates and new processes and procedures
- Acquire a good understanding of FactSet content in particular Fixed Income and Equity content collection and its corresponding workflows
- Adhere to systems procedures, document analysis measures and database maintenance protocols
- Comply with knowledge alignment activities by participating in Process Knowledge Test
- Exercise ownership and accountability of all assigned tasks
- Adapt to ad hoc business requirements
- Attendance to and participation in meetings
- Attendance to skills’ enhancement course
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Fluent in both verbal and written English
- Good level of computer literacy and web-searching skills
- Flexible with time, holidays and adaptability to changes
- High attention to detail
- Customer-centric mindset
- Resourceful, strong initiative and a team player
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to multi-task
- Willing to work in McKinley Hill, Taguig City
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply!
- Location: Taguig City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 10.
FactSet is a leading provider of integrated online financial and economic information to the global financial community. FactSet offers mission critical investment research and work flow solutions to analysts, portfolio managers, investment bankers and other financial professionals. Our services are used by the top 10 global investments banks and 95 of the top 100 asset managers.
FactSet creates data and software solutions for investment professionals around the world, providing instant access to financial data and analytics that investors use to make crucial investment decisions. For 40 years, through market changes and technological progress, our focus has always been to provide exceptional client service. From more than 60 offices in 24 countries, we’re all working together toward the goal of creating value for our clients, and we’re proud that 95% of asset managers who use FactSet continue to use FactSet, year after year.