- Preferably Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, FIlipino.
The primary role of a Research Analyst is to collect financial reports and other relevant documents of publicly listed and other client-requested companies and entities using the stock exchanges, corporate websites and various approved sources to ensure the most complete and timely offering available in the market. Responsibilities include building and maintaining the universe of coverage, identifying relevant documents and sourcing documents that are not automatically received or may be missing.
- Timely sourcing of listed and/or private company financial reports and other documents and ensure complete coverage.
- Maintains the coverage lists. Maintains relevant statistical information concerning intake and reporting periods, backlogs, timeliness, etc.
- Continuously identifies and recommends new sources to Content Development group.
- Supports clients on document queries.
- Provides support to Fundamentals Operations and other Diverse Content teams in ensuring availability of reports for update at all times.
- Performs a variety of other duties as required and requested by amanagement.
- Understanding of Financial Markets
- Excellent communication skills, both written & oral
- Team player
- Computer literate
- Location: Taguig City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 10.
FactSet is a leading provider of integrated online financial and economic information to the global financial community. FactSet offers mission critical investment research and work flow solutions to analysts, portfolio managers, investment bankers and other financial professionals. Our services are used by the top 10 global investments banks and 95 of the top 100 asset managers.
FactSet creates data and software solutions for investment professionals around the world, providing instant access to financial data and analytics that investors use to make crucial investment decisions. For 40 years, through market changes and technological progress, our focus has always been to provide exceptional client service. From more than 60 offices in 24 countries, we’re all working together toward the goal of creating value for our clients, and we’re proud that 95% of asset managers who use FactSet continue to use FactSet, year after year.