- Preferably Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- Analyze corporate financial statements (Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Statement) and process financial information from company statements for U.S. and major global stock exchanges
- Collect forecasted financial results provided by analysts and researchers for worldwide companies
- Provide the most accurate information with the best timeliness possible
- Responsible to follow all rules related to work procedures and to seek information if it is unclear
- Responsible to maintain the confidentiality of information dealt with
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Marketing or equivalent.
- Thorough financial knowledge.
- Good academic track record.
- Excellent written English skills (Financial/Business vocabulary).
- Willing to work in US shifts.
- MS Office knowledge.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Taguig City.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Location: Taguig City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 9.
FactSet is a leading provider of integrated online financial and economic information to the global financial community. FactSet offers mission critical investment research and work flow solutions to analysts, portfolio managers, investment bankers and other financial professionals. Our services are used by the top 10 global investments banks and 95 of the top 100 asset managers.
FactSet creates data and software solutions for investment professionals around the world, providing instant access to financial data and analytics that investors use to make crucial investment decisions. For 40 years, through market changes and technological progress, our focus has always been to provide exceptional client service. From more than 60 offices in 24 countries, we’re all working together toward the goal of creating value for our clients, and we’re proud that 95% of asset managers who use FactSet continue to use FactSet, year after year.