- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics, Finance.
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
Responsible for interpretation and collection of financial and nonfinancial data from Company financial reports & statements, including press releases, as per defined quality and process guidelines. RA’s may require periodic guidance from the Team Lead to address specific concerns or to handle any unique situation faced during the day-to-day execution of their duties. They will work to build positive relationships with other co-workers within the IRG, be flexible, and take initiative in helping the team and company achieve stated goals. May be required to cross-train or assist with new staff questions.
- Research Analysts should understand basic concepts of capital markets; be comfortable with identifying where things are reported within a public company financial report, and well versed in accounting terminology.
- The ability to apply this knowledge while processing the data with little supervision is important.
- Maintain a solid understanding of all the policies & procedures of data processing and various applications/tools used to accomplish all day-to-day tasks.
- Follow procedures and adapt to data policy and collection policy changes.
- Work should be near error-free; striving to operate mostly independently, with occasional assistance from the Team Lead.
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized and ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Working knowledge of MS Excel
- Willing to be assigned in any shift
- Location: Taguig City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 20.
FactSet is a leading provider of integrated online financial and economic information to the global financial community. FactSet offers mission critical investment research and work flow solutions to analysts, portfolio managers, investment bankers and other financial professionals. Our services are used by the top 10 global investments banks and 95 of the top 100 asset managers.
FactSet creates data and software solutions for investment professionals around the world, providing instant access to financial data and analytics that investors use to make crucial investment decisions. For 40 years, through market changes and technological progress, our focus has always been to provide exceptional client service. From more than 60 offices in 24 countries, we’re all working together toward the goal of creating value for our clients, and we’re proud that 95% of asset managers who use FactSet continue to use FactSet, year after year.