- Preferably Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in Secretarial/Executive and Personal Assistant or equivalent.
- Preparing financial statements, reports, memos, collection letters and other documents.
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
- Filing and retrieving client and advisor records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by the unit manager.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with executives.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Making travel arrangements for executives.
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming faxes, emails, and other correspondence.
- Provide general administrative support.
- Other office errands
- Sending Reports (excel)
- Guides her line manager of the itinerary for the day / events
- Book hotels, restaurants and flights
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
- A graduate of any 4 year course or at least a graduate of a 2 year course
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
- Location: Pasay City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 2.
To become the home of trusted leaders providing holistic financial services that elevate the lives of each client we encounter. #TRANSFORM
Quebracho will develop all axe-breakers to be significant instruments in the achievement of client’s financial stability towards a purposeful and brighter life. #EXCELLENCE