- Preferably Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
The Ownership group in Manila is comprised of multiple teams – (1) Financial Sponsors, (2) Mutual Funds and (3) Stakes. Collectively, the group aims to provide accurate, reliable quantitative financial market data while simultaneously pushing for continuous improvement on production, coverage, timeliness to our internal and external clientele.
- Manage full coverage of stakes ownership, so that no company within the assigned universe of companies remains un-researched for more than 30 days.
- Process all disclosure of ownership changes within the assigned universe daily.
- Keep the coverage up to data; daily updates mainly based on shareholder’s ownership disclosures and between 1,000 and 3,000 periodic updates of ownership profiles per year, based on company reports or other public sources.
- Find all public data that is relevant for analyzing the ownership to the client respecting the methodology.
- Understand and be able to explain why ownership has been described in a specific way or why it hasn’t been taken into account.
- Bachelor’s degree in the languages, Humanities or any business-related course
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- Very good written and oral communication skills in English. Will be required to call buy-side or sell-side firms to obtain information
- Strong organizational skills
- Enthusiastic, a strong sense of initiative
- Good knowledge of Excel. Must be able to manipulate large spreadsheets
- Location: Taguig City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 8.
FactSet is a leading provider of integrated online financial and economic information to the global financial community. FactSet offers mission critical investment research and work flow solutions to analysts, portfolio managers, investment bankers and other financial professionals. Our services are used by the top 10 global investments banks and 95 of the top 100 asset managers.
FactSet creates data and software solutions for investment professionals around the world, providing instant access to financial data and analytics that investors use to make crucial investment decisions. For 40 years, through market changes and technological progress, our focus has always been to provide exceptional client service. From more than 60 offices in 24 countries, we’re all working together toward the goal of creating value for our clients, and we’re proud that 95% of asset managers who use FactSet continue to use FactSet, year after year.